Sunday, December 21, 2008

Paluma - again

Well back now from the Paluma trip,

We nearly didn't make it, we had to take Kate to Hospital on Friday morn with her cyclic vomiting,
Fortunately with our new letter for the ED she was treated straight away in stead of "we'll just observe her for a few hours" and quick treatment (sedation) means only an overnight stint but this time with obliging doctors Kate was home Friday night Yay!!

Anyway..
It was one on those trips – good and bad!!
The venue was great,



the weather was great.



I forgot nearly all the important stuff, (after Kate being in hospital and all)
And the Kids (boys) were atrocious LOL.

I even took them on a big bush walk to try and kill off some energy and they were little angels, as soon as we opened the door to the room they turned in the devil himself.
I’m sure my brother and I were never like that (right Mum?).


Our Lollie Lunch..

Kate being not 100% didn’t help, neither me forgetting the Panadol, Or a syringe for her seizure meds, or food for lunch or…should I go on!

All in all when we arrived home tonight everyone was happy and felt like they had a good time, and that was the main aim.
Donna didn’t even take her phone with her!!!



Where are my Grapes and Palmfronds??

It’s Will’s birthday tomorrow (22nd) so we’ll leave it up to him to what we will do. That should be fun. Ha.

No comments: