Friday, March 20, 2009

My Sparkling Student!


On Wednesday Kate received a "Sparkling Student Award"


Each week one student receives this award from each class.

It's then presented to them by the Principal.



Kate had no idea she was getting the award and her teacher text ed me to let me know so I was able to go the assembly.







I snuck in so Kate didn't know I was there either so it was a big surprise for her.


I was so proud of her as she drove her chair up to the podium by herself with one of her friends in tow and received her award






2 comments:

Nana said...

We are so proud of Kate - I notice in the first shot she looks a bit embarrassed but doesn't she take it out well. What an honour!! and so deserving!! Gee, I wish I'd been there. Poppy was thrilled to see her as I was. xxx

Unknown said...

That's wonderful Drew!!!
C x