Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Anzac Day




Well today was Anzac Day and it was the first time Jack and Kate have been to the parade. Our neighbour is in the army and they wanted to see him march. It was a fantastic day! The diggers, the horses, the old vehicles, the flags, everything.
I would love to sit down and have a beer tonight but I'm still on the antibiotics so so much for that. I was so proud today that there was such a big crowd and of all the old diggers from all the campaigns and of course of all the kids out there watching. Hopefully today will be remembered by my kids as a great day.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Darling

Nana said...

Well, looks like I'm on finally. These are great pics, thanks a lot, it's lovely seeing the kids' faces and hearing about what they're doing. I dreamt about you all last night.When I get back to Wade's on the weekend, I'll start a new blog as mine was on the old one. Only a week today and Kelly and I will be in Ipswich and Dad will be on the Gold Coast with the Heilbronns. I have sent the kids a postcard every day lately as we've been doing heaps. Just about to leave Rottnest to go back to the Fremantle markets, then back to Perth to go to the Tattoo tonight and back to Secret Harbour tomorrow. So looking forward to seeing the kids.Hope you are on the mend now. Lots of love Mum