Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter


No Current photos of the kids but here's one of lady. She's starting to get some long legs. I'm in a NRL tipping comp at school and got seven picks last week on a wild card which doubled my points. I went from 37th to 2nd. Tommorrow we are all going to the island for lunch with Jan, Granma and Grandad at the International. Hopefully we will be able to go a bit more often if it works. !!! I'm taking the camera so hopefully lots more picks to come. Kate's been doing really well at physio and school. She took me the other day as show and tell. Each afternoon Kate and I have been having a long swim together. The water is starting to get a bit cooler. We were thinking of going camping over Easter but I think we might just set up the tent in the back yard. Donna bought the kids baskets for them to line as nests for the easter bunny to leave their eggs and presents in the other day so that will be our project for Saturday. Have the raffles at the cowboys on Sunday for the CPLQ but of course I'll be doing that by myself, Jan says she'll come and help if I want. It would be nice if some of the other parents might help once in a while. We only need to raise another $5000.00 to get the trial wheelchair for Townsville, we (mainly Donna) have already raised $13000.00 so we'regetting close. Well have a big day tomorrow so I'm going to catch some sleep. Blog soon.
Cheers Drewpy.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Gidday

Nana said...

Seem to have fixed my password problem. Gee, that's good getting second - going for the Cowboys tonight? Good to hear all the news - shame we weren't there to do the Cowboys raffles, hope your throat is better soon. My friend Kelly arrives tonight and then we are going to start tripping around.
That's a great achievement towards the wheelchair - good luck. Five of the girls from our tour came down yesterday and Miki put on a surprise birthday party for Dad - we all had lots of fun, they are such nice girls. Have been going to garage sales to get things to make the house look good instead of selling it empty. Will send some photos soon. Love always, Mum