Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tests back

Kate got her tests back today, Her Tegretol levels are a bit below?? what they usually run at. So I must stand corrected.

Her rash is still evident though so we need to make an other appointment with our Paediatrician to find out what we can do about it.

Jack had swimming lessons today and is feeling a bit flat, he was quiet upset that we sold our Kia Carnival last night.

But now we have our Delica so that cheered him up a bit.

It starting to get quiet humid here just sitting at the computer I'm sweating like a pig.

I must say that I'm happy Obama won the US election I think it will be a positive change.

Definitely a lot of less dead American soldiers if he does what he said he was going to do, he certainly has a mandate for it.

I Know I've been really slack on the pics but I will make up for it, I'm waiting for a few people to email some pics of the CO2 racers from the other day.

If you are reading this I would love it if you left a comment, I'm mainly keeping this as a record of what is happening in our world but if you do stumble across us pls drop us a line.

Cheers

No comments: