Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am So Proud Of Her!

Today has been another interesting day. Kate had a pediatric appointment this afternoon to see the results of her MRI.

Well!!


We know that Kate has brain damage but now we know to what extent.

There are many large gaps in her brain and some of the sections are quiet “shriveled” for want of a better word.

Kate’s pediatrician is amazed at what Kate has achieved to date now looking at her scan.

She amazes us everyday.

She is such a trooper and

I am so proud of her, She is one amazing little girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's wonderful Drew. I hope she continues to inspire you!!!! C x

Nana said...

Well, this has brought tears to my eyes and it's you we are proud of darling, as well as our dearest Kate. Remember when Dad and I used to call her our 'miracle baby'? She truly is and we are so grateful for having her in our lives.xxx.